Monday, December 20, 2010

Count down to Christmas


Well Scott went back to work today. I miss him so much and his help. Fortunately, my mother-in-law is keeping Chloe during the day until the doctor releases me from weight lifting restrictions.
I'm looking forward to Christmas so much. I'm really glad that Lexi did decide to show up early, because now everyone gets to enjoy her and I'm not going to be in the hospital on Christmas either.
I'm planning on spending today mainly resting, and then I'll be using tomorrow to get the clutter straightened out and get Chloe's Christmas presents wrapped up. I won't be putting them under the tree though until Christmas eve.
Things are quiet right now. Lexi is such a good baby. I actually got lucky twice in a row.
Oh and in good news, I finally got pictures of the girls together! I've got gorgeous girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment