Monday, December 6, 2010

Lexi should be here any day now

Well I had my OB appointment today. I'm now 2 cms dialated, fully effaced and the baby's head is at +1 station. Dr. Elborne doesn't think I'm gonna make it to my appointment Monday, let alone a c-section for Dec. 23rd.
We headed over to the mall and walked it pretty good. Chloe even got out of her stroller and walked a bit. Then Chloe sees the carousel and starts repeatedly asking to "ride horsies." So I take her over there and let her pick her horse and then the ride gets started. Of course after about 3 spins, she starts freaking out and screaming for her daddy. So I made the operator stop it short since we were the only ones on there. As soon as it stops and we're off, guess who wants back on. Yup, the demands to "ride horsies" came back, lol. Maybe when she's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment