Sunday, December 12, 2010

Other news

Well thanks to lovely lack of sleep and 3 days in the hospital, I've not blogged in a few days.
The day that we were discharged from the hospital I received this answer to a prayer in a video text from Chloe's teacher:




She's still a little stiff and sore and will probably have a limp for a bit, but thank goodness she started walking unassisted the day we brought Lexi home.
Chloe's adjusting quite well to having a new baby sister. She calls Lexi, "Baby Lexi" and "My baby." She constantly asks if she can kiss her and we've rarely had to fuss at her for being too rough. She's had a few more tantrums than normal, and a couple of jealous episodes, but I've found the happy medium is when Lexi is really in a good sleep, to just put her down in either her swing or carrier and then cuddle with Chloe. Scott's also been really good about keeping Chloe entertained and attending to her primary needs since I can't lift her up right at the moment.
I'm happy, very tired, but very happy. My family is truly complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment